cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Easiest Method to Start Pro/E w & w/o Intralink

RichSerafin
1-Newbie

Easiest Method to Start Pro/E w & w/o Intralink

Hi Folks,

I need to have 2 start up methods for Pro/E. Our original batch file starts Pro/E with Intralink. What we need is a way to launch Pro/E without Intralink since we're going to SAP for our PLM solution. I was able to copy & modify .bat & .psf files so Pro/E will launch without IL but now the original batch file runs and starts up in my prowork folder instead of the IL WS that I select after IL login. I can navigate to the desired WS and set it but users are not going to like that work around. Any thoughts? TIA.

Rich

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

The answer was to rerun Pro/E setup and define a new license configuration minus the IL hooks. The SAP application now points to the second license configuration.

Thanks to those who responded.

Top Tags