Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Requests for Creo - Summer 2013 TC Meetings

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Enhancement Requests for Creo - Summer 2013 TC Meetings

Oh yeah,

ou can see in my examples I use the pre WF color scheme. As was suggested I have tried the default scheme in Creo 2.0 (as I did in WF5) but did not take to it.

Yes I am a dinosaur from back to R14 in '95 but that is not the reason. I find the lack of contrast with "modern" pastel and off white schemes hopeless for doing concentrated work.

Brent

Highlighted

Have a look at the attached file, Brent... it has a hidden command in it for pre-wildfire color scheme:

USE_PRE_WILDFIRE_ENTITY_COLOR YES

No one would answer what this meant when I opened a case for it but I use the attached file with very good conformity to my old 2000i scheme.

Highlighted

Thanks, I'm liking this one.

Highlighted

I have found that going into the system colors in Creo2 and selecting 'black on white' as the scheme helps a lot. you then get the light and clean white background look which is attractive in the default Creo scheme, but the entity highlights and selection colors are bold rather than the pastel blues and greens of the default. Works quite well.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Highlighted

I like your suggestion here. I'd say that perhaps what is needed is better, or more grouping. As more items have been added to the RMB menu, the list has gotten longer. Logical grouping would be helpful and consistent placement of items that are common across menus would be helpful.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Exactly and why not add icons on the left side of the command. Some icons can be hard to understand but e.g Delete and Pattern icons are very easy to distinguish.

Maybe something similar to this...from RMB in Creo View. Grouped with icons and also info about key shortcuts.

RMB+Creo+View.jpg

Highlighted

There you go....screenshot from Creo 3.0...RMB+Creo+3.jpg

Highlighted

have the "repeat" and "replace" options been clubbed somewhere here?

Highlighted

Into the graphics window... Strange I wasn't aware of this before. Even in Creo 2.0 Replace and Repeat is only available using RMB in the graphics window but not in the feature tree.

Repeat is available in main ribbon but Replace is under Operations.

Highlighted

Unless I misunderstood, it is available in model tree:

creo2_mdl_tree.png

It's Creo 2.0 M050.

Announcements
Message from Brian Thompson (PTC General Manager and DVP) regarding Creo Business Continuity plans.