cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How do I take advantage of the "Realistic shrink-wrap tubing"

Proe_LD
5-Regular Member

How do I take advantage of the "Realistic shrink-wrap tubing"

In the marketing page for Creo Piping and Cabling Extension, http://www.ptc.com/File%20Library/Product%20Families/Creo/Model/PTC_Creo_Piping_Cabling_Extension_DS.pdf on page 4 there is mention of 'realistic shrink-wrap tubing"

Is this only showing where multiple bundles come together? Although required, this falls short of depicting a majority of the "shrink tubing" uses in manufacturing today.

Are there any methods, to show the application of shrink tubing over multiple components ( cable connector, cable, bolt, washer, nut)?

Thank you for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
jstone
4-Participant
(To:Proe_LD)

SHRINKTUBING.png

Allen,

Similar to these over solder posts or hooks?  I haven't seen the ability to change the overall width to a thickness.  That would really be realistic. I have seen shrinkable boots that mimic formed shrinkwrap but that would be its own part.

Thanks,

jef

Proe_LD
5-Regular Member
(To:jstone)

Hi there, so it is only, cylindrical representations.

I am fine with another part. So far though, it takes several copy geoms and stitching of surfaces.

Thanks for the quick response.

Top Tags