cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to find Insulation length in Creo - Piping ?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to find Insulation length in Creo - Piping ?

Hi..

I have created one pipe by creo - piping module and added some insulation, Now i want to find its insulation total length, So please can some one help me to find its length.

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Prashant pandarkar

4 REPLIES 4

Prashant,

You may try looking for Piping Info for insulation length.

Piping Info > Change definition to Insulation > Select Pipeline > result will provide length

Thanks Mahesh for your reply.

I want to do one correction in my question that how to find each insulation length in pipe ?

Piping Info > Change definition to Insulation > Select Pipeline > result will provide length

I have number of insulation in one pipe and the above option gives me total insulation length instead of each insulation.

So I want to know the each separate insulation length in pipe. so please can you help me.

Thanks,

Prashant Pandarkar

Please suppress all other insulation features except for which you want to measure length and measure insulation length by same way.

Regards;

Aniruddha Nagre

AntoDS
4-Participant
(To:ppandarkar-2)

Hello,

Sorry for the follow up here, but I got a related issue with the insulation total length in Piping Info. 

The indicated length of 2484.655 is not matching with the computed sum of lengths of the single insulation segments (.1189.5mm using the method stated here).

Surprisingly,  it is bigger than the all pipeline length (see 2nd screenshot)!

Anyone able to clarify this please?

Thanks

Top Tags