cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to import company logo into Creo schematics design template

JonB17
1-Newbie

How to import company logo into Creo schematics design template

1 REPLY 1
sully7
13-Aquamarine
(To:JonB17)

To my knowledge, it's (pretty much) impossible to import an image (jpg, gif, etc) into a Schematics design... but one thing we've done in the past seems to work pretty well is to try to convert the company logo into a DXF or DWG file.

If you have your company logo in a Creo Parametric format already, odds are, you either have (or can export) a DXF file of your company logo. There are also a lot of free tools online to be able to convert between JPG to SVG... and once you have it in a vector format, it's pretty easy to translate to DXF.

The only weird thing then is the "sheet size" required for the import. When you try to import a DXF, you need to make sure the sheet size of the block I'm going to be importing into is larger than the sheet size of the exported file. So, I would recommend importing into a block or something like that temporarily, and then copy/pasting into the template sheet you want.

Hope this helps!

James Sullivan

President & Founder
CadActive Technologies - www.cadactive.com
Top Tags