cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

I want to delete the parameters that intralink created

NateRollins
1-Newbie

I want to delete the parameters that intralink created

Hello all,

I have some parts that are being taken out of ilink. I need to delete the parameters that were created by intralink. Can I do that somehow?

I seem to remember discovering a way using some creative save-as / baack-up routine that allowed deletion of those parameters. Does that rin a bell for anyone? Any clues...?

Thanks

-Nate

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi all

30 views and no responses...

Over at the other forum (ptcuser.org) I got my answer... I will share it here in case anyone is interested - now or in the futurre.

There is a hidden config option that unlocke the PDM system created parameters when you are not connected to Windchill or intralink.

allow_create_pdm_param yes

Hope that helps some folks one day. It helped me...

-Nate

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi all

30 views and no responses...

Over at the other forum (ptcuser.org) I got my answer... I will share it here in case anyone is interested - now or in the futurre.

There is a hidden config option that unlocke the PDM system created parameters when you are not connected to Windchill or intralink.

allow_create_pdm_param yes

Hope that helps some folks one day. It helped me...

-Nate

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:NateRollins)

You may wish to mark your answer as read for those that follow behind and may search on this thread.

Thanks for the tip Dale.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:NateRollins)

... and by the way, welcome to the forum.

Top Tags