cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Intralink response extremely slow after lunch.

RichardBorders
1-Newbie

Intralink response extremely slow after lunch.

Does anyone have any idea why the reponse time from Intralink 3.4 M040would be extremely slow after 30-60 min. inactivity.?

All of my Intralink usersare reportingextremely slow response times after returning from lunch. This only seems to occur during the firstoperationafter whichthe response time returns to normal.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

You might check and see if your networks ports are set on a "sleep" mode or timing out; on both PCs and server.

Eric

In Reply to Richard Borders:

Does anyone have any idea why the reponse time from Intralink 3.4 M040would be extremely slow after 30-60 min. inactivity.?

All of my Intralink usersare reportingextremely slow response times after returning from lunch. This only seems to occur during the firstoperationafter whichthe response time returns to normal.

Just a thought, do you have shadow copies turned on for the drive the Intralink DBS files are on. I've seen in the past where a snapshot is taken at 12:00 and the system is really slow to respond until all the DBS files have been duplicated when accessed after the snapshot.

Patrick Johnson
(847) 991-2233 x221
PatJ@JohnsonInc.com
Top Tags