cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Looking for Companies that are actually using Creo Schematics P&IDs and 3D Pro Piping Routing

riaea
2-Guest

Looking for Companies that are actually using Creo Schematics P&IDs and 3D Pro Piping Routing

I'm looking for advice from companies that have got their Creo Schematics P&ID library up and running and have exported XML files over to Creo Pro Piping and routed 3D piping systems.

In my group we have the electrical side up and running full steam ahead, but some of the P&ID groups need help getting started.

We would like feedback if you have experience with Virtual Interconnect P&ID libraries.

I have investigated the sample P&ID library you get, but it has no datatables.

Thanks!

Ray Iaea

Electrical Designer

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

LLNL Creo Schematics Users Group (CSUG)

925-423-2960

-

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags