cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Need Help in Placing Datatables on sheets in Creo Schematics.

ptc-6064077
1-Newbie

Need Help in Placing Datatables on sheets in Creo Schematics.

Hi, I'm trying to create a visible table in Creo Schematics 2.0. I can generate a report from a CSV file, and I can generate the table; but, that's as far as I'm able to get. When I place it on a sheet in my diagram, it no longer remains visible. I can click on it and highlight it to edit the table. But if I change the focus to some other artifact or window it disappears. I've tried changing the font color from the style menu, and this doesn't seem to change anything. Even still, when I do highlight the table, it only shows data - no table or cell lines that should seperate the data visibly. That leads me to believe that I'm missing some other option for generating data tables - however, I can find nothing about this in any of my tutorials. Any help would be appreciated on this. I'm rather desperate that this point. Thank-you.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

HI John,

Probably what you have missed is using the correct style for you table (the one you have edited) or Layer setting. see attached movies.

• Layer setting:
    Note : Report table (lines and text) is located on DEF_LINES layer
    Video Link : 5341

I hope it will help you .....

Regards,

Gaby

Top Tags