cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

PDM Scheduled Pulish Jobs Functionality

MarcHendrickson
1-Newbie

PDM Scheduled Pulish Jobs Functionality

Does anyone understand why PTC has not supplied the same functionality as was available 5 years ago within the Product View GS interfacing with Intralink for the customers who migrated to PDM for the creation of scheduled publish jobs; I.E. I can create a publish job for all EPM but not all EPMdoc at latest. I can create a job for all wtdocs at latest. Also I can not create a jobs and specify all epmdocs of a specific name/number (*.prt, *.drw, etc...) This granularity is required to publish large amounts of data whithin a single context after you have a system that has grown after 1-2 years.

Does anyone know how to create scheduled publish job or a batch job pulling data from PDM 9.0 M060 with enough granularity to have the jobs publish successfully using the software UI's and not having to have a customized app. or code writen. It seems this should be out of the box simple functionality that PTC refuses to supply.

Frustrations are on the rise!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags