cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

PTC Creo Schematics Lite

BenK
1-Newbie

PTC Creo Schematics Lite

I've been using 3rd party software to generate pneumatic/hydraulic schematics; typically pretty simple and straight forward. Nothing fancy. It has been working okay for a while, but I stumbled upon reference to "PTC Creo Schematics Lite". Keeping my schematics together with my cad would be awesome, but I don't do enough to justify buying a full blown addon. At the end of the 5 page data sheet PDF for PTC Creo Schematics it claims there's a free "Lite" download. Yet after lots of searching I haven't found it anywhere.

Does anyone know if this still exists in "Lite" verstion?

If so, any ideas where I can find the download link?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:BenK)

I am interestined in this too. Is there anybody knows the answer to this?

David_M
5-Regular Member

According to this document, PTC Creo Schematics Lite is included with PTC Creo PCX.

BenK
1-Newbie

I spoke with my reseller and he guided me to ptc.com "Support > Software Downloads > Order of Download Software Updates" where it then shows up for my reseller, but not for me.

I then spoke with a gentleman at PTC who wasn't really aware that Schematics Lite existed, and couldn't tell me where to find it.

I don't know. Maybe it's only a free download if you have certain extensions, though the documentation led me to believe it's a free download for anyone who wanted it.

I'll keep digging, but I'm not too hopeful.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

It sounds like you need to purchase PCX which has the Lite version. Then if you want more feature you have to purchase them too.

Top Tags