cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

PTC/User Winter Event: San Diego: January 16-18

aoler
9-Granite

PTC/User Winter Event: San Diego: January 16-18

PTC/User announced a new Winter Event that will be held in San Diego CA January 16-18. Early Bird pricing has been announced at $500 by Aug 31. This event is still being planned out, but it will be a Great Opportunity for Creo Users to get together and learn from each other as well as another opportunity for Working Groups to meet Face to Face.

This is a PTC/User event, PTC will be invited, but their attendance is not mandatory. This is meant for the Users to share their stories and experiences with each other in an Open Forum environment. While working with PTC to plan future improvements is nice to be a part of, we all have to use the software as it is today and can learn quite a bit from one another.

I plan on attending the Winter Event and I would like to know how many of you can attend as well. I would like to block out time for the Multi-User Creo Schematics Working Group, as well as some General Routed Systems sessions.  Let me know your thoughts, and if you are interested in leading a discussion during the open Forum.

Thank You,

Aron Oler

2 REPLIES 2

The PTC University team is participating and we are looking forward to it!

We are running a focus group and looking for volunteers to participate and give feedback on a new type of Creo training we are planning to release soon. You don't need to be a Creo user to participate - we are looking for anybody with an interest in learning PTC software.

Send a message or comment below if you would like to get more details ahead of time or get in touch with my colleagues running it!

Hello Bettina, I'm interested in the PTC University team training - please contact me.

Top Tags