Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro/Cabe question

Highlighted

Pro/Cabe question

Hello all, I'm fairly new to Pro/Cabling and need a bit of help. Is it possible to create 1 cable assembly (*.asm) using multiple XML's from RSD, to create 1 flattenned harness design to eventually create 1 nailboard for this cable assembly?? For example, imagine a an airplaine's electrical harness assembly which consist of multiple cables, harnesses and individual conductors, that would run from one end to the other of the airplane, and which would be 1 part that is manufactured, on a nailboard in a shop somewhere, then eventually placed in the airplane. Is it possible to do this in ProE? If yes, how?? Thanks, Norm.
3 REPLIES 3

RE: Pro/Cabe question

I suggest you join (if you have not already) the PTCUser group discussion forums. There are several individuals there who are familiar with Pro Cabling. I've used RSD for Piping, but I know nothing about cabling. http://portal.ptcuser.org/p/st/ld/sid=s1_001
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

RE: Pro/Cabe question

Thanks, will do...

How to absolute delete the cable part

Hi all :I am a newer to the proe/cable.I delete the cable from the asm,but I can not select the linker that had be used next time. who help me sovle the question.