cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Pro/Cabe question

NormanMelanson
1-Newbie

Pro/Cabe question

Hello all, I'm fairly new to Pro/Cabling and need a bit of help. Is it possible to create 1 cable assembly (*.asm) using multiple XML's from RSD, to create 1 flattenned harness design to eventually create 1 nailboard for this cable assembly?? For example, imagine a an airplaine's electrical harness assembly which consist of multiple cables, harnesses and individual conductors, that would run from one end to the other of the airplane, and which would be 1 part that is manufactured, on a nailboard in a shop somewhere, then eventually placed in the airplane. Is it possible to do this in ProE? If yes, how?? Thanks, Norm.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:NormanMelanson)

I suggest you join (if you have not already) the PTCUser group discussion forums. There are several individuals there who are familiar with Pro Cabling. I've used RSD for Piping, but I know nothing about cabling. http://portal.ptcuser.org/p/st/ld/sid=s1_001
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Thanks, will do...

Hi all :I am a newer to the proe/cable.I delete the cable from the asm,but I can not select the linker that had be used next time. who help me sovle the question.
Top Tags