cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro/Mold conversion to Expert Moldbase (EMX)

Highlighted

Pro/Mold conversion to Expert Moldbase (EMX)

Hello,

I am a recruiter for Aerotek Engineering. I have been working on a position that I have posted below for the past couple of months. A leading manufacturer of connectors here in Harrisburg, PA is looking for a Pro/E expert with injection mold design. They are converting from the Pro/Mold package to Expert Moldbase (EMX) and they are looking for candidates who are able to implement this change.

If anyone knows of resources to find these types of candidates, I would greatly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you.

Pro/E Mold Designer Job Description:
Client company produces a wide range of electrical and electronic connectors and interconnection products for use in an endless list of applications in every industry they serve. Connector products are used to electrically and mechanically join wire & cable, printed circuit boards, integrated circuit packages, batteries, PC cards, smart cards, and memory sticks. Their continually expanding capabilities include new copper and fiber-optic connectors, wire, cable and cable management systems that are designed to meet industry demands.

Position Summary: This individual will be responsible for leading the deployment of engineering/design efficiency solutions directed at the mold design discipline on a global scale. Location will be Harrisburg, PA.

Candidates must be proficient with Pro/E CAD package in mold design. Any experience with complex parts is a plus. Candidates with a strong tooling background will also be considered. Strong communication skills are required as well.

Client is implementing the Expert Moldbase program, which is a newer version of Pro/Mold. Any candidates with PTC implementation would be ideal.

Education- BS or AS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related work experience.

This is a 9 month contract-to-hire position. Compensation is competitive and negotiable.

Required Skills:
PRO E
MOLD DESIGN

Dan Walsh
Aerotek CE
(717)526-1916
dwalsh@aerotek.com