I attempted setting up INTRALINK 3.4 M062 in a Windows 7 Enterprise edition. I used the below techniques to make the INTRALINK running but the performance is extremely poor. Any help in this regard will be helpful.
- Copied the installer to folder location
- Changed the compatible mode of javaw.exe to retro mode (Windows Vista): Result is no change in the performance
- Upadated the JRE in the location <intralink_load_point>\i486_nt\jre with jre-1_5_0_15-windows-i586-p.exe: Result is the same
- Upadated the JRE in the location <intralink_load_point>\i486_nt\jre with jre-6u18-windows-i586-iftw-rv.exe: Result is the same.
- In the launch command added Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true: Result is same.
- Modified the system properties - Performance settings button - "Adjust for best performance" : Result is same