cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Proe and PLMXML JT visualization integration??

ptc-3069690
1-Newbie

Proe and PLMXML JT visualization integration??

I work in engine integration projects. so while routing tubings and pipes I have to copy the surfaces to the model, with which the tubes may foul, to get idea about real time clearances with them..I also use Siemens PLM for change management, which has the option of JT visualization.. so it will be very simple for me if i can somehow get this visualization while creating these tubings in PROE.. So please let me knw if there is any option for this.. Thanks..
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

If you are using the ProE to Teamcenter Integration, you will need the Siemens ProE JT Translator. It can be configured to save a JT to Teamcenter when the ProE model is saved to Teamcenter. The PTC JT translator license that debuted with WF4 is not compatible with the Siemens ProE to Teamcenter integration.
Top Tags