cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Spec Driven Piping question... any takers?

CBenner
5-Regular Member

Spec Driven Piping question... any takers?

I am routing a line that is all butt weld fittings.I have a space between 2 flanges, and when I try to use "pipe-solid-create", the solid pipe is created all the way back to the start point of the pipeline... through all of my fittings... as if they didn't even exist.

Has anyone seen this? Any thoughts?

<u>

</u>

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
2 REPLIES 2
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:CBenner)

Picture of the gap I am trying to fill. As you can see the fittings are the same part. both 1 1/2" 150# flanges... same model even. Normally Pro Piping blasts right through this with no trouble.
<u>

</u>
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:CBenner)

FYI. Tearing this whole pipeline out, and redoing it from the start (using exact same method as before), worked. No idea why or how. But thanks to all who tried to help.

Consistency is the hallmark of Pro E.

<u>

</u>
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
Top Tags