cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Tools/Auxiliary appplications/Start not bringing the menu application

RGE
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Tools/Auxiliary appplications/Start not bringing the menu application

I have an external auxiliary application which creates a menu icon (for e.g. "Merge" menu name) in ProE. I have stopped the application using Tools/Auxiliary application/Stop button. Once stopped, the menu "Merge" is removed from ProE session. Now I need to start the application again and bring back the menu "Merge". I tried starting using Tools/Auxiliary application/Start button. It is showing in message area "Application "Merge" started successfully" but I cannot see the menu "Merge" in ProE session. I tried re-registering the application. It got registered successfully but menu is still not there.

Can anyone suggest me a solution to resolve the issue?

I am using ProE WF3 version.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags