cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Twist a branch bundle in flatten harness

Pettersson
13-Aquamarine

Twist a branch bundle in flatten harness

Anyone know how to do this. Can't get this to work for the life of me. Here's the 3D routing:

Cabling000339.png

And here's theflattened harness:

Cabling000338.png

All my branch bundles are branched in the same direction (to the right). How can I switch this? I want to rotate one of these branch bundles so they're pointing in opposite directions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pettersson
13-Aquamarine
(To:Pettersson)

Figured it out, sort of. I can add a bend, twist it, then set back the bend angle to zero. Unfortunately, I can't add a bend inbetween these two branch bundles, since there's no segment break between them. So I'd have to figure out a way to add a location inbetween them, which is tricky since it's all on a network.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Pettersson
13-Aquamarine
(To:Pettersson)

Figured it out, sort of. I can add a bend, twist it, then set back the bend angle to zero. Unfortunately, I can't add a bend inbetween these two branch bundles, since there's no segment break between them. So I'd have to figure out a way to add a location inbetween them, which is tricky since it's all on a network.

Top Tags