cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Why does my spool name make a new table row?

smandel
5-Regular Member

Why does my spool name make a new table row?

I'm trying to use a repeat region in a table on my drawing to show info about a harness. I've gotten everything set up and the length, connector name and wire name all populate as you would expect. My problem comes when I try to put the spool name in. For some reason, the name comes up, but it creates a new row and comes up in the new row all by itself. So, all of the other cells in the row fill with name, length, etc. but the spool name pops up on a row below them all alone. Anyone have any clue why this is? Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ykhessin
5-Regular Member
(To:smandel)

Hi Susan,

It probably happens because you are using harn.run.len , harn.run.name etc repeat region parameters for all rows but in order to display spool information you are using spool.name parameter.

Using harn.run.spool.name repeat region parameter should solve the issue.

Regards,

Yakov.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ykhessin
5-Regular Member
(To:smandel)

Hi Susan,

It probably happens because you are using harn.run.len , harn.run.name etc repeat region parameters for all rows but in order to display spool information you are using spool.name parameter.

Using harn.run.spool.name repeat region parameter should solve the issue.

Regards,

Yakov.

smandel
5-Regular Member
(To:ykhessin)

Thank you so much!

Top Tags