cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ninja_cabling_quick_reference.pdf

BrianMartin
11-Garnet

ninja_cabling_quick_reference.pdf

"Ninja Cabling" Quick Reference Guide

This document is meant to be printed out (double-sided) as a "cheat sheet" for cabling in Creo Elements Pro/5 (Wildfire 5.0). One side features a Cabling Icon Quick Reference for Creo Cabling. The other side features a Quick Routing Procedure I follow when creating harnesses using the "Ninja Cabling" techniques I presented in Orlando. This version of the cheat sheet was created especially for Wildfire 5.

Additional cheat sheets for Creo 1 & 2 will be uploaded as they become available.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Is this funtionality part of the core Pro/E or for an extension module?

NICE WORK!

This is a reference card for Creo Cabling (formerly Pro/CABLING). With the most basic Creo licenses, this is available as an add-on module for an additional cost. With some of the advanced licenses, it comes bundled in. Some companys have it available as a floating option... so it can be loaded "on-the-fly" by whomever needs it. It really depends upon your company and what licenses they have. If you can tell me what kind of license you have, I might be able to tell you if you have it available or not.

Sometimes this module comes bundled as a "Routed Systems Pack" with the Creo Piping Module, the Harness-MFG module, and a Lite version of Creo Schematics. These tools are my speciality and I really love working with them and teaching others how to work with them.

This reference card goes with the presentation I gave in Orlando. If you have access to the cabling package and you'd like to learn more... just give a shout. I'm hoping I can use my Blog, the new Cabling, Piping, and Schematics group, and my new (as yet unannounced) online training forum to bring new people into this area of the software.

Thanks!

-Brian

Thanks Brian.  The only extension module I have is Mechanism.  Pretty much the basic package is all I have available to me.

Top Tags