cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Help Installing CREO

dmorrison
1-Newbie

Help Installing CREO

I did a CREO course over a year ago, not long after I asked the IT people at school (North Sydney Girls High School) to install it. I have been told all sorts of reasons why it has not been installed. None of which really explaines why it is taking so long to install. Has anyone had a similar problem? I managed to get funding for a 3D priner and a wide format printer none of which are much good wihout a piece of software to create a design to send to them. Can anyone help me by helping the schools IT department Install CREO?

3 REPLIES 3

David,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems, There are very few systems we cannot get Creo working on.

PTC has support staff dedicated to helping schools who are experienced in the specific problems that can occur such as additional security. There is a forum listing common problems and a link to lodge a specific request.

PTC Academic technical support:

Hi Tim,

David received the Network Product Cdoe pack on 8 April 2013. I have passed it onto Peter T for action. I am sure we will have a good outcome very soon.

Thanks

Nev O'Brien

Hi Tim and David, there is absolutely no problem installing Creo on DEC NSW systems, we have hundreds running. Just managed another one yesterday for a course this coming weekend. I provide a version of the program guide at each training, on the dvd. It covers idiosyncrasies of the DEC network. There is also a copy in this forum.

David get your tech people to email me directly and I can walk them through the process, step by step.

ok?

PeterT

Top Tags