cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

AFX stock length table ignores bended profiles

jan1
1-Newbie

AFX stock length table ignores bended profiles

Hi community,

i am studying mechanical engineering and i'm a member of the formula student team of our university.

My job is to build the frame (tube profiles) and i am doing this with the help of AFX 2.0 in Creo 2.0. It works perfectly except one thing:

When i use the AFX function "Create a stock length table" (to get the total length of every profile type) in a drawing, AFX only adds the straight parts of the frame. But there are some bended tubes out of the same profile and AFX just ignores it in the adding.

I dont know where the problem can be and hope you can help me with this.

Kind regards,

Jan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags