cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

About Mechanica and dynamic analysis!

MvudiOlivier
1-Newbie

About Mechanica and dynamic analysis!

Good day everybody! Is it possible possible to do a static analysis of a model under motion condition like speed ,acceleration in mechanica? ...Because i have tried which was still unsuccessful.I know that we can transfer load from dynamic mechanism to Mechanica-structure.But i did not manage to get it under motion condition.Tutorials,articles ,any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mvudi Olivier
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Olivier, You could try to add a centrifugal load, if I understand you correctly. That type of load would simulate the inertial effect due to motion. Something like the force acting on a driver while the car is accerating or decelerating. Am I close?

Hatim! Thanks very much ,i'll try that and will let you know.In the meantime what about if i am dealing with a bucket off-loading a discharge (or material) for which i would like to have a static analysis at every time of motion?Is it possible? Thanks again, Mvudi Olivier

Is the bucket moving and there's a dynamic force involved that varies with time or is the bucket only offloading so the contained weight varies with time? If it was the latter case, I would suggest creating a load (force) in Mechanica that varies with time. I gues that's all you would need.

Hi Hatim! Your first case describes much closer my situation ,a moving bucket with variable load .The motion bucket and the load have one variable in common which time. Regards, Mvudi Olivier
Top Tags