cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Cre0 3.0 Parametric

dritchie
1-Newbie

Cre0 3.0 Parametric

Hi all,

Trying to use simulate within Creo parametric and get the message: Unable to get required Creo Simulate License. Please contact sales representative.

I have the Educational edition which has a standalone version of Creo Simulate which comes up with the same message.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this to work? I need to use it for coursework. As far as I'm aware, the University is also using the educational version and it works fine.

Thanks, Dave

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

to be able to run Creo Simulate on your PC, you have to fulfil following requirements:

• your license file must contain Creo Simulate license (without the license, you are able to run Creo Simulate Lite, only)
  • you have to install Creo Parametric and Creo Simulate a properly configure them

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags