cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 2.0 Sheet Metal operations not available

moregan
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Sheet Metal operations not available

Hi all,

I'm looking to make sheet metal parts in Creo, but for whatever reason, the sheet metal function is unavailable. If I try to create a new part, the option for sheet metal is visible, but greyed out and unable to be selected. I attached a picture for visual.

I also tried to make a copy of a sheet metal part and manipulate that to work around it. When doing this, I can do some basic operations, like extrude, but most sheet metal specific operations are not available (bends, etc.). I am also unable to convert a solid part to sheet metal in the operations menu.

It is M150.

Any ideas, thoughts, work arounds, solutions?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:moregan)

Mike,

Sheetmetal will remain inactive if Creo is not configured with Sheetmetal license. Please check Sheetmetal license in your license and configure Creo to get sheetmetal license.

Hi Mike,

Launch Creo and go to File > Help > System Information.  Under Configured Option Modules, you should see SHEETMETAL listed.  If it is not, then the option is not part of the license, which is why the Sheetmetal is grayed out.

You will need to contact Licensing to get it added to your license.  If it should be part of your license, then you should either check with Licensing to verify or the Tech Support Installs team to help you configure your installation.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags