cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo 4.0 Splash Screen - PTC would like to show your designs to the world.

JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite

Creo 4.0 Splash Screen - PTC would like to show your designs to the world.

Hi everyone

In Creo 4.0 we will have a cycling splash screen.  This means every time you launch Creo you will see a different splash screen.  PTC would like to show rendered images of your designs and provide worldwide advertising for your company.

In the example Creo Parametric splash screen below, you can see the concrete trailer pump is from Jina Park of Nard Co Ltd.

J7589_Creo_Splash_Screen_720x450_Parametric4.0.png

All we require from you is your models and an image of the real product and then PTC with the help of Keyshot we create a beautifully rendered image.

In return for sending us your model's, PTC will provide you with the rendered image for your own marketing material, as well as an image of your product, and your company name on the global stage.

If you would like to take part in this exciting initiative or would like additional information then please contact me.

I look forward to helping you obtain free advertising across the world.

Jim

40 REPLIES 40
JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite
(To:Chris3)

Chris

PTC uses *.png,

If you wish you can use *.bmp, *.jpg, and *.gif.

thanks, Jim

Hi Jim, today is 15-Dec, but creo 4 is not available to download yet, is delayed again??

JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite
(To:ljin-2)

Hi Lie

Like you I thought it would be available when I woke up this morning.  I have been told the software will be ready for download in around 2 hrs from now, if not sooner.

So no delay Creo 4.0 will be shipping today.  Nightime of the 15th for Asia, Afternoon for Europe and Morning for USA

thanks,  Jim

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ljin-2)

The day isn't over yet at PTC headquarters!!!

The sun never sets on the PTC empire.

All

Creo 4.0 should now be available for download.  I can certainly see it however it may take time to ripple down to all customers.

You will also be able to see all the whats new videos here http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorials/listing/product_version_id:94

thanks, Jim

Am I looking in the wrong place, or do I just need to refresh until it is available?

Thanks, Dale

Dale

Just check back every 30 minutes or so, and it will update eventually

thanks, Jim

The Creo 3.0 help page now returns Creo 4 help.

help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/ leads to:

Welcome to the Creo Parametric 4.0 Online Help

I am not surprised, but just in case anyone else was wondering it doesn't look like animated gifs are supported.

Hello Jim,

In creo 4.0, with splash_screen_image_path, we can only load one picture as a custom startup page?

thanks

Top Tags