cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo Elements Direct Express 4 activation?

ptc-6168866
1-Newbie

Creo Elements Direct Express 4 activation?

Hi all

I have been using the free download version of Creo Elements Direct 4 for a few months. Today it will not open the program because it requires an internet connection / cannot automatically identify my proxy connection.

I am using a wi-fi link through 3G, just as I have always done.

At one point I am presented with the option of requesting a manual activation key, but the link takes me to a site with a security certificate warning. If I ignor the warning I get presented with a 72 hour activation key which looks like:

d~*}x0m[dm0fsahh009pin}-z4l{%kq11,r=30]y&yu@%&y]]3x6{{gfe!x0cb-1$]b[(![1gn%m1)u~bpq8yc0mrg0c#xo(!,0[=ot0f_hw9-9h*kc+35oy1l5A>}!&

Does anyone know if this is a genuine activation key, or alternatively why I suddenly cannot start the program?

Thank you

Richard Kirk

South Africa

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags