cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo Packaging

ocorten-2
9-Granite

Creo Packaging

OK, I give up.

I've spent half an hour at PTC.com trying to find some kind of overview of all the different Creo packages available.
I want to know which extensions are included in which package.
I got as far as that a sales representative will contact me, but was just not able to find any document with this kind of information.
Anyone know where to find this information?

Kind regards,

Olaf Corten

Olaf Corten | CAD/PLM Manager

Besi Netherlands B.V. | Ratio 6| 6921RW Duiven| The Netherlands
T: +31 26 3196215 | M: +31 644548554
- | www.besi.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This Email, and any attachments, may contain internal or confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Olaf,

Back in the days, I did the investigation myself, maybe we have to do it again, see attachments:

- A PDF from PTC (1999) that gave me all modules and packages

- An Excel I made myself to get a grip on all the data

- A screenshot from a presentation (see JPG) to explain it to our management.

It was quiet a job, is now out-of-date, but can inspire someone.

Regards, Hugo.

jnelson
13-Aquamarine
(To:ocorten-2)

----------

Here a document for creo packaging for Enterprise SE and Essentials 1, hope it helps

Ok, so where in this matrix does:
Behavioral Modeling Extension, Tool Design Option, and Advanced Assembly Option belong?

Hopefully you're not telling me we are going through all of the old 'Foundation' license roulette again ???

Christopher F. Gosnell

FPD Company
124 Hidden Valley Road
McMurray, PA 15317

Thanks all for the replies and lists.

I also got word from PTC: the package information is currently being updated because of a new license package structure and an improved format. That should be completed by month end.

Kind regards,

Olaf Corten

Olaf Corten | CAD/PLM Manager

Besi Netherlands B.V. | Ratio 6| 6921RW Duiven| The Netherlands
T: +31 26 3196215 | M: +31 644548554
- | www.besi.com

To: "-" <->
Date: 05-02-2015 21:00
Subject: [proecad] - RE: Creo Packaging

Ok, so where in this matrix does:
Behavioral Modeling Extension, Tool Design Option, and Advanced Assembly Option belong?

Hopefully you're not telling me we are going through all of the old 'Foundation' license roulette again ???

Christopher F. Gosnell

FPD Company
124 Hidden Valley Road
McMurray, PA 15317
Top Tags