cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo crash

rbarzanti
1-Newbie

Creo crash

Hi,

i've got a fatal error when i try to add a component from a family table to a assembly drawing.

I attach the log trace; can someone help me?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mender
6-Contributor
(To:rbarzanti)

Your traceback doesn't indicate a drawing is involved.  It's in assembly mode, assembling a new component, having selected the instance, restoring it from an accelerator. You might be able to workaround the issue in your current with removing or rebuilding the .xpr.  Looking at the code, it appears that a fix submitted to Creo 3 M090 likely fixes this problem.  I would recommend updating to Creo 3 M120 (current build) and seeing that your issue is resolve.  Please to note, as per document CS246507 on the support site, when updating from Creo 3 M090 you should like to update all users at once.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mender
6-Contributor
(To:rbarzanti)

Your traceback doesn't indicate a drawing is involved.  It's in assembly mode, assembling a new component, having selected the instance, restoring it from an accelerator. You might be able to workaround the issue in your current with removing or rebuilding the .xpr.  Looking at the code, it appears that a fix submitted to Creo 3 M090 likely fixes this problem.  I would recommend updating to Creo 3 M120 (current build) and seeing that your issue is resolve.  Please to note, as per document CS246507 on the support site, when updating from Creo 3 M090 you should like to update all users at once.

I resolved removing the .xpr.

Thank you very much!

Top Tags