cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo folks: We're looking for storytellers this year at PlanetPTC Live 2012

abelniak
1-Newbie

Creo folks: We're looking for storytellers this year at PlanetPTC Live 2012

Hey everybody...

We are looking forward to PlanetPTC Live 2012 in a few weeks, and hope you are, too. We’ll have lots to talk about, share, and showcase. I hope you’re attending, and if so, I’d love it if you could come up and say “hi!” to me while I’m there (look me up on Community to see what I look like, and send me a note, too).

I’m also writing to see if you are interested writing up a short article while at the event. We’re not looking for long narratives (though that’s OK) - just some customer reactions to the keynote events, what you think about the Creo Product Update Briefings, what you’re learning while at the event, or a great connection you made via one of the many networking opportunities. You can even use it as a way to take notes on your sessions – a dual win (plus a digital record to justify why you should attend next year).

If you are interested, head over to this post to learn more and contact me.

Thanks!

-Alan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags