cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Dinamic Frecuency response example

OscarDomínguez
2-Guest

Dinamic Frecuency response example

Hello , I need an example to simulate a Dinamic Frecuancy response as on CReo Simulate ADvanced Simulation Data sheet is written and  possible to be done , I tryed to obtain a(t) versus F( f Hz) as in PIC on data sheet is but it was not posible

any help??? , someone can provide me any simple example??? for this to be postprocessed?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Oscar

It's not that hard, but you might require some training in dynamics.

I've got an example of such a graph here

Dynamic_frequency_response_graph_example.PNG

You can reproduce that by running the analysis "Dynamic_frequency_example" from the mirror.asm model that I enclose.

When the analysis is completed you can make a graph of the only measure that is in the model.

Succes!

Erik

This was posted on the forum while back

Document on Pro Mechanica. WF2

refer to Chapter 13-41

Don't forget that there are excellent and broadly equivalent resources on the support site together with the model and first part of the example above.

Regards

Top Tags