cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Fatal Error

NandkumarPandhe
1-Newbie

Fatal Error

I'm working with Creo Parametric 2.0. Many times i'm facing the "fatal error encountered" issue while working in drawing as well as in part modeling.

Please tell me how to resolve this issue.

Fatal+error.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

What M code are you using? I am not there, but I have seen a lot of comment to stay away from M080.

Thanks, Dale

When I worked on drawings with a many datum tags. Trying to re-assign references or moving them would cause a fatal error crash very often. I have given up on using actual datum tags and resorted to an intelligent datum tag symbol for the drawings.

In the last post in the linked post below, there is a symbol attached that you are free to use if you so choose.

Datum Tag problem

What version of Creo are you using, Nandkumar?

And welcome to the forum!

Top Tags