cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Guide to using DOS Batch files

dschenken
21-Topaz I

Guide to using DOS Batch files

www dot dostips dot com

DOS - Arithmetic How to use SET /A for arithmetic in DOS

DOS - Experimental Stuff Experiments.

DOS - My First Batch File Lern how to write a DOS batch file yourself.

DOS - Powerful Enablers Basic yet powerful features make DOS a quite interesting script language.

DOS - Script Snippets DOS Batch Script Snippets.

DOS - String Manipulation Basic string manipulation in batch like you are used to from other programming languages.

DOS - String Operations Basic string operations in batch like you are used to from other programming languages.

DOS - XCopy Copy Tips Use XCopy for more than copy. I.e. check if a file is open and more...

DOS Batch - Date and Time Using date and time functions in DOS.

DOS Batch - File Examples A collection of batch files.

DOS Batch - FTP Scripts File Transfer with FTP, One-File Solutions.

DOS Batch - Function Tutorial What it is, why it`s important and how to write your own.

DOS Batch - Functions Keep your batch script clean, call DOS functions.

DOS Batch - Interfacing non DOS Software Embed other languages into your batch, like: Perl, SQL, FTP, ...

DOS Batch - Menus Need a menu? See which of these menu frameworks fits your needs.

DOS Batch - Quine Collection Self-Reproducing Batch Programs created by Peter Hartmann, founder of DosTips.com.

DosTips - Sidemap Detailed list of available pages at dostips.com

DosTips - The DOS Batch Guide Home Page

General Contact information, DosTips.com / CmdTips.com terms of use, ... and more

Unit Test Function Library Unit Test for DosTips Functions.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags