cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Hello,how is possible to make a simulation of free fall in creo?thank you very much

ahinic
1-Newbie

Hello,how is possible to make a simulation of free fall in creo?thank you very much

How to made a simulation of free fall in creo parametric?thank you

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Andrej,

You will need to use 3D contact connection with Gravity enabled in Mechanism Dynamics Option (MDO).  You can find more information in the Help Center:

Mechanism Design and Mechanism Dynamics Overview

Thanks,

Amit

can you expain little bit more,i have mode in creo parametric,this model doesnt have mass for now,first i need somewhere put a mass and then something with gravity to do,but i dont know how to putt mass in kg to this model and then....THANK YOU

Hi Andrej,

First to assign the units to the model, go to File > Prepare > Model Properties > Units > change.  Select the desired units (mmNs) from the Units Manager and click on Set.

After the units are set click on Mass Properties > change from the Model Properties window.  In the Mass Properties window click on Generate Report > Close > OK.  This will assign mass to the model along with the other mass properties.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags