cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to create planar, bearing and ball connection and run the mechanism in servo motor?

sbhattacharya-2
3-Visitor

How to create planar, bearing and ball connection and run the mechanism in servo motor?

Dear Creo users,

I am able to create mechanism in creo and run it with the help of servo motor. I generally use pin, slider, cylinder and slot connections while create mechanism. Recently, I have tried planar, bearing and ball connection but failed to connect parts. There are not much tutorial videos or may be one or two about planar, bearing and ball connection and how to apply them. Any help or new video tutorials regarding this will be highly appreciated.

With regards,

Soumya Bhattacharya

5 REPLIES 5

I don't know why this question is left unanswered.Any other solutions or ideas will be highly appreciated. There has been no tutorials regarding this in ptc learning exchange or youtube.

With regards,

Soumya

Untitled.jpgDear Users,

I am uploading a jpeg image of the common mechanim connections in creo. Please see the image. can anyone help?

Hi Vladimir and all other Creo users,

Are there any suggestions you would like to discuss in this issue? Any tutorials or blogs regarding this?

With regards,

Soumya

Hi all,

I think I have found answer.

Please check this link. It is very methodically explained in this link.  Creo Parametric Help Center

But to run with servo motor mechanism fails in ball, bearing , weld connection. Why?

If this is simply showing motion, you can make a hidden connection between a rotary element and a linear element.

This will let you use a servo motor  to drive a part on a linear path.

Just make a user-defined gear connection.

Top Tags