cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to have multi-level Unit of Measure report?

rcardi
2-Guest

How to have multi-level Unit of Measure report?

Does anybody knows extract a multi-level Unit of Measure report of a very big assembly?

I'd need to have a multi level report to check if are present parts with a unit of measure different from main assy.

It would be enough to have a report of desinty unit of measure to understand what I need.

I've just tried with &asm.mbr.ptc_unit.<parameter name> in a drawing or report table (repeat region) but it doesn't work without relation UnitsDensity = PRO_MP_DENSITY in each part and I can't add this relation to 3000 components (as per https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/case_solution.jsp?n=CS126392&lang=en) . (Picture1)

Picture1.JPG

I've found a way by using parameters table (Tools > Parametrs) in "Generated Mass Props" and with a custom "Filtering settings" that shows only "PRO_MP_MASS" --> but it shows only first and second level. (Picture2)

Picture2.JPG

I also tried by using Bill Of Material function from CreoParametric, but I didn't find wich parameter symbol to use to query Unit of Measure or density unit of measure in billmat.fmt (Picture3-a & 3-b).

Picture3-a.JPG

Picture3-b.JPG

Is it possible to do this with Pro/Table or ModelCHACK, or anything else....???

Suggestions?

Thanks,

BR

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags