cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Humor for the day

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Humor for the day

Just had to laugh.

Spent the greater part of the morning working and reworking an assembly (from a family table) only to realize that the part in the instance I was trying to copy, which used the same part as the generic, had a typo. So when I copied it to a new instance and just changed the last digit, the typo remained. After trying several different iteration of trying to get this to work and even a test new model (which worked fantastically - but frustrated me even more) I finally noticed the typo. Any other stories out there to lighten the heart on a Monday.

Thanks, Dale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags