cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Invisible icon

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Invisible icon

Hi all, has anyone else noticed the invisible icon in the relations window of Creo 3? Its there if you look, right between paste & toggle. Look for your yourself. Last week i pointed out that the rename function has lost its icon picture. Now i just have a blank space (as shown below) between 2 other icons, but if i click in the space, it launches the 'rename window'.

Capture.JPG

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:TomU)

Tech support has confirmed the issue and is creating an SPR.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:John.Pryal)

On my version it's says it's the 'Delete' button.

140.png

If I highlight some text and then press it, it deletes everything selected.

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Mine too. My point is, you would never know it was there unless you hover your cursor over it. The icon has lost its picture. Try an older version, perhaps WF5 there is a red cross in that spot.

Regards

John

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:John.Pryal)

I just opened a support case. We'll see where it goes. (Hopefully not "working to spec."!)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Just want to keep us guessing. Sort of like the kids old computer games and dvds where you find the secret passages and bonus features.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Tech support has confirmed the issue and is creating an SPR.

Hi all,

As Tom said, SPR 2243344 has been submitted for this.

Top Tags