cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Looking at Making some Small Plastic Parts???

jeuclide
4-Participant

Looking at Making some Small Plastic Parts???

Hi, I have been looking for a shop that can produce small plastic pins for us to no avail. Does someone have a contact that could produce these? Basicly they are .125dia x.250 long x .09375 dia and .09375dia x .1875 long x .0625 dia. Here is a picture to give an idea.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Those are simple machine parts. Any screw machine house should be able to turn out 1000's of them in a 1/2 hour.

You could tool them into a mold if you need 100,000's.

I have used MFG.COM for sourcinig. Free to use if you want parts quoted. Had great luck with finding really good pricing.

If you only need a few for prototyping, you might try ProtoLabs http://www.protolabs.com/

And if you only need 1 or 2, let me know and I might be able to turn them for you.

jeuclide
4-Participant
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Thanks Antonius, just got it setup and will give it a try. Looks like a great tool, thanks again and i will update my experience.

Jeff

Top Tags