Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ModelCHECK capabilities?

Re: ModelCHECK capabilities?

@ptc-4779205

Your files are working for me (Creo 4.0)

Check attached image.. 

@ptc-4779205

Try restart of Creo.. 

Ya, It's strange. Anything wrong with my condition file? Can you share your .inti & condition file? I will check it once

@ptc-4779205

condition file attached  (change extension to mcc)... I was using your INIT file

@cying

This is pretty old post and possibly you may close this by sharing your inputs or accepting appropriate reply as solution of the post. 

Okay, Let me try with this..Thanks a lot for your time

@ptc-4779205

Did you restarted your Creo? Still if it fails you may submit a ticket for tech support. 

AND try creating a new model in mm unit and test. 

Sure..I'm trying now. Will update you the status

@cying@MaheshSh
If I set the parameters like this it is working  fine.

PRT_PARAMETER ENGINEERED_BY STR NEQ NULL

Thanks for your all help and I have an other question regarding drawing format. Sorry for continuing in the same post I have opened new post but there were no responses.

1) we have a drawing format  which is sheet 1 contains all the notes info, Exploded view info and in title block is having parameters information like drawn by, engineered by, Description..etc . Coming to sheet 2 It has the description and revision info alone in the title block andin the body of the template contains general view and dimension information.

Here I have added my standard format name to start file and tested against unstandardized formats. When I run the model check it is showing error as wrong format in modelcheck window it is asking me to add the start file standard listed formats and it is working fine for replacing with company standard format sheet1 alone . In Sheet 2 also it replacing with sheet 1 any suggestions how to fix the issue? we don't have 2 separate formats for sheet 1 & sheet2 with in the standard format it was defined separately. Hope you understand my question. 

2) Is there any option to check the blanked models in the assembly drawing?

I mean we have assembly drawing in the drawing views few items/components we made it blank/don't want to show in our drawing. Is there any way to find the blanked components?

Thanks,

Naidu

For our modelcheck, we can check for a list of "approved" formats.  If you are using a format not in the list then you'll be prompt to replace the format.  Typically the format will have a sheet 1 and sheet 2 for all add'l sheets. The auto replace format did not work for me so we will have to do this manually. 

Modelcheck also checks for unused model in the drawing.  Which comes in handy for working with Windchill and the dataset.  I don't think there's a check for blanked components.  As long as it is part of the assembly, that's the designer's intend so I am not checking for this.

Announcements