cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Need help resolving feature error in Creo Parametric 1.0

ptc-4727331
1-Newbie

Need help resolving feature error in Creo Parametric 1.0

I'm working on an assembly model and have a yellow warning icon displayed on the information bar at the bottom of my session window. When I click the icon to regen the model, the regen manager states that everything has regenerated but I also get an error message that states:

"Errors in My models XXXX.asm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

!*** ERR: feat 206 breaks group starting with feat 25043"

My question is; how do I identify what "feat 206" is so that I can begin to resolve this error? I've tried using the search tool, but get no results searching for features which contain 206. I've tried the help files for ideas how to identify the problem. Now I'm turning to more experienced users than myself for help with this tool.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Do you have a highly patterned feature somewhere in the assembly?

Do you have more than 25043 features in the assembly?

You might turn on the columns in the tree to see if you can find feat 25043 at any level. It would seem that a pattern becomes incompatible at some point.

Thanks Antonius

Feat 25043 was a group of parts, couldn't find feat 206. I was able to resolve the error by ungrouping the parts and creating two new groups, one for the enclosure components and one for the enclosure hardware.

None of the hardware was patterned in the assembly, but the enclosures was generated in an earlier PTC software version, has a significant number of surface features which were generated from imported data points and curves, and needed to be modified in Creo 1.0

Ouch Creo 1.0.... :shudder:

Top Tags