cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Notebook "Edit Value" function

AlexCote
7-Bedrock

Notebook "Edit Value" function

Hi,

we migrated from Wildfire 4.0 to Creo 2.0 , and I still hope that one day I will find the "Edit Value" function that was present in past version. So far there 3 ways to go that I could figure:

1 - "press alt+click" the parameter if parameter is in a table

2 - be in the "table" tab to edit value if parameter is in a table

3 - click to highlight parameter, then click again but not too fast after the first click. If you click too fast it open "properties" window of that "annotation"/parameter.

All of these methods are pretty bad compared, to the single "Edit value" function that was present in the past.

Anyone knows if, "Edit Value" exist in any simplier method then the three I described ?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Value is a command 'not in the ribbon' customise your ribbon and create a Group on one of the tabs with it in there

Hopefully this will give you what you want

Hi Charlotte,

I just can't find the "value" function you refer to. I have looked at customizing the ribbon, in "All Commands" but can't find it there. Also looked at each expandable menu of the ribbon, nowhere to be found.

I have no problem customizing the ribbon, but if you could indicate me more in detail where to find the "Value" command I would appreciate.

Thanks

Hi Alexandre - which version of Creo are you using?

I am on Creo2 M040, if you use the search facility does that show it up??

Then you can see where mine is on the customising ribbon

searching.png

menu.png

Hi,

I am running M080 and can't find what you have. I have also check on version M030. Typing "Value" in the search tool return no results in all mode (Assembly, Parts, Notebook).

Those are the choices I get when in a Notebbok, and going into Customize ribbon.

customize Notebook.jpg

Thanks again

I was in drawing mode, that is the difference, there is not value in Notebook mode

Thanks for the try

thanks guys, i was wondering the same thing about the edit value in drawingmode and u guys answered it for me.

thanks again

Carlos

Top Tags