cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

One piston engine mechanism

Raghavendar
3-Visitor

One piston engine mechanism

Hi there,

I have been working on a project of analyzing (dynamic mechanism) the angular acceleration of a piston and crankshaft mechanism. I have kept the servo motor to 24000 deg/ sec constant in angular velocity, since I need it for 4000 rpm. I ran it with desired co-ordinates and axis, but I get a varying angular acceleration which is absurd. I don't understand where I am going wrong and would be really glad if someone can help me out in this regard! I have attached the files with this thread FYI. Kindly help me people! 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Sorry but I can't open files created with an educational license...

​Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I read it's not possible to open it in a commercial version of Creo, so I'd like to attach the images since the model could not be displayed. Please look into it and help me in this regard. If you need anything else, please let me know.

I'd also like to add that I am working on the acceleration of the module holder that is attached beneath the connecting rod. So, the result that I had attached is of that part. As you can see, for constant angular velocity, this is not the desired angular acceleration. Both, the trend and the value are absurd with the materials assigned.

a little example attached

Top Tags