Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro/E to IsoDraw and CADProcess

Highlighted
Level 1

Pro/E to IsoDraw and CADProcess

Hi,
I apologize if this is off topic for you, but we would like to discuss how others are successfully getting 3D geometry from Pro/E to Isodraw.
IsoDraw not related to PTC, but they offer a import converter that uses geometry exported from Pro/E to make technical illustrations.

We would like to hear from companies using Pro/E and IsoDraw to produce technical Illustrations, specifically if you are considering or are using an add on module to IsoDraw called CADProcess. Midmark is currently evaluating CADProcess and upgrading our Isodraw seats.

Please contact me if you would be willing to discuss your experiences with IsoDraw and/or CADProcess. If you email me, I will send you my telephone number.

Best Regards,
Andrew Amsden
CAD/PDM Admin
Midmark Corporation
***** NOTICE *****
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email and any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - or 1-800-MIDMARK (1-800-643-6275).