cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Problem of compatibility with my creo 2.0 student edition and creo 2.0 academic

fbaruzzi
1-Newbie

Problem of compatibility with my creo 2.0 student edition and creo 2.0 academic

Hi, yesterday i opened my project made with the academic edition at school with my creo 2.0 student edition at home. It showed me a message of warning like "some modifies couldn't be applied to the model". I tried to use it anyway and today at school with academic edition for all file of my project (some of that i never opened at home) creo, at the opening tells me a warning "some modifies made by student edition couldn't be seen". And all the .asm can't be regenerated for the same problem. I think when i used student edition creo automatically setted every file like "modified by student edition". Is there a method to solve this problem or i lost all my files and i have to use only academic for the feature?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

in May 2013 I tested data compatibility (simple part) between Academic and Student version. I did not met any problem like you. Please make a screenshot of warning and attach it to next reply.

MH

Martin Hanák

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags