cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Product Idea Submission concerning boundary convection condition and transient thermal analysis

smouatadiri
11-Garnet

Product Idea Submission concerning boundary convection condition and transient thermal analysis

Hello,

In a transient thermal analysis, for a boundary convection condition, give the possibilty to users to combine temperature dependent convection coefficient and bulk temperature dependent to time. Actually, when we try to define in Creo Simulate a such boundary condition, "Creo Simulate" give us the following message (see please the JPG file)

Thank you in advance

Sidi MOUATADIRI

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

If you like you can do it with creo flow analysis. The basic product has heat transfer module.  You can use expression to define a custom parameters can be any function of time or temperature etc. Thanks.

Thanks you for your reply cfdgeek!

Yes I suggest this module to customer but he just acquired advanced creo simulate application (end of last year) !

I hope PTC to give us this option as it isn’t difficult I think to develop a such anhancement in the next release of Creo ;

Thank you again ;

Best regards,

Sidi

Top Tags