1. using parts supplied in differential_parts (STEP for those who do not have CREO 5)
2. assemble the model using mechanism joints. (use pitch diameter 13mm for pinions and 35mm for ring gear)
3. prove with input on drive shaft that "tires" move together.
4. lock a tire and prove opposite tire moves with input on drive shaft.
5. answer questions: How do you flip a gear pair running the wrong direction? Can one gear connect twice using gear connections without a redundancy? What analysis type has a check for DOF (degrees of freedom)? How many DOF should the model have?
solution in differential_solution for CREO5.
"...Can one gear connect twice using gear connections without a redundancy?..."
??? I don't know