cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Set up simulation Loads/Constraints color

amedina-2
1-Newbie

Set up simulation Loads/Constraints color

I search for any API function that set up color for simulation objects like constraints and loads, default creation dialog provide this. I found only example for Creo Parametric objects, try to  use it for Simulation but it have no effect.

ProColor yellow;

yellow.method = PRO_COLOR_METHOD_RGB;

yellow.value.map.red = 1.0;

yellow.value.map.green = 1.0;

yellow.value.map.blue = 0.0;

ProGraphicsColorModify(&yellow,NULL);

example or API function name will be useful, thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I only now the functions to color features, solids, surfaces

What you do is to change the std. color map. I don't know if thats a good idea. If you only want to do that you can also change it in config.pro I think.

To change the color permanent:

I use old prodb functionality:

prodb_set_surface_props((Prohandle)setAppearance_mdl, SEL_3D_SRF, p_feature->id, 0, &psp);

but there is also a Toolkit function, I need to be Wildfire 4 complient but I think the rework as a TK Command is in Creo 2.0 working ... so that's why.

You can define here from an RGB value and push it directly to whatever you want.

Br,

Eike

Top Tags